FoodBanter.com

-   -   how to get your credit established or fixed quick and easy (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/119-how-get-your-credit.html)

retrosns 09-11-2003 03:10 PM

how to get your credit established or fixed quick and easy

Credit problems? Who hasn't had those? The question is who wants
them fixed? Everyone right...Well here's your chance. How many times
have you talked to the bank or a credit card company or even a car
salesman and they told you that you don't have enough credit or that
your credit is very poor? What if you could change that within the
next four months? What if you never had to disclose personal info or
worry about someone snooping into your personal finances to get it
fixed? Would it be worth 5 dollars to know how to do it so you can
walk into a bank or a dealership without the embarrassment? If you
are interested then email me at or send 5 dollars
to 524 Aultman Ave NW Canton OH, 44708. Sorry no checks please. I
work for a living just the same as everyone else out there. I am not
in this to get rich ( at 5 dollars how could I?) just to let people
know how to use the system against itself LEGALLY!

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady 09-11-2003 04:09 PM

how to get your credit established or fixed quick and easy

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On 9 Nov 2003 07:10:33 -0800, (retrosns) wrote:

>Credit problems?

Only when I went to buy my oven.

All paid for now, thanks.

(You are the weakest troll. Good bye! <plonk>)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida @ jdc . org . il>