Posted to rec.food.baking

Default any recepies of bread...

hi,i just want to know there is anyone here can help me how to make a
bread and given some recepies and how to make it...i love bread
especially cheese bread and puff sardine or curry...i hope somebody
will help me....

Posted to rec.food.baking

check alt.bread.recipes

--
Helen
in
"LeeYa_LuvLy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> hi,i just want to know there is anyone here can help me how to make a
> bread and given some recepies and how to make it...i love bread
> especially cheese bread and puff sardine or curry...i hope somebody
> will help me....

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Mar 15, 11:36 pm, "LeeYa_LuvLy" > wrote:
> hi,i just want to know there is anyone here can help me how to make a
> bread and given some recepies and how to make it...i love bread
> especially cheese bread and puff sardine or curry...i hope somebody
> will help me....

There is a wonderful website at http://www.thefreshloaf.com/. Loads
of information and recipes for the first-timer bread baking newbie to
skilled amateur artisan bakers.

Steve

Good recepies for chrismas dajine Recipes 1 25-12-2012 08:29 AM
Soup recepies Pinku General Cooking 0 24-04-2008 04:35 PM
Cooking Recepies Ebooks Maria[_2_] General Cooking 0 07-05-2007 05:38 AM
Fast maturing wine recepies Trought Winemaking 5 18-04-2007 05:10 PM
looking recepies of portugal marc Mexican Cooking 1 02-04-2004 06:37 AM