Posted to rec.food.baking

Default California Business Law (Selling Baked Goods)

We would like to start a small baked goods operation in SoCal... we
have submitted our Small Business License and Doing Business As
form... What Food Preparation / Health Department regulations are
there for Baked Goods (Cookies / Cakes / etc...)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Feb 13, 11:10 am, wrote:
> We would like to start a small baked goods operation in SoCal... we
> have submitted our Small Business License and Doing Business As
> form... What Food Preparation / Health Department regulations are
> there for Baked Goods (Cookies / Cakes / etc...)
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Why aren't you asking your local health department? Sounds like you
are getting ahead of yourselves...

Smoking baked goods ginandtonix Baking 0 09-01-2012 12:43 AM
preserving baked goods Forbeo Preserving 7 03-09-2007 10:09 AM
The buying and selling of antiques has been and should continue to be a very productive business, sanwan General Cooking 0 28-04-2007 07:20 AM
The buying and selling of antiques has been and should continue to be a very productive business, sanwan Baking 0 28-04-2007 07:18 AM
California Business Law (Selling Baked Goods) [email protected] Baking 0 13-02-2007 07:42 PM