FoodBanter.com

-   -   California Business Law (Selling Baked Goods) (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/116448-california-business-law-selling.html)

[email protected] 13-02-2007 07:10 PM

California Business Law (Selling Baked Goods)

We would like to start a small baked goods operation in SoCal... we
have submitted our Small Business License and Doing Business As
form... What Food Preparation / Health Department regulations are
there for Baked Goods (Cookies / Cakes / etc...)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

merryb 13-02-2007 07:30 PM

On Feb 13, 11:10 am, wrote:
> We would like to start a small baked goods operation in SoCal... we
> have submitted our Small Business License and Doing Business As
> form... What Food Preparation / Health Department regulations are
> there for Baked Goods (Cookies / Cakes / etc...)
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Why aren't you asking your local health department? Sounds like you
are getting ahead of yourselves...