Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Turn Any Picky Eater Kid Into A Healthy, Veggie-Loving, Casserole-Craving, Food Lover

As a parent of two former picky kids, I can truly sympathize with what
you are going through. I was constantly trying to satisfy my kids,
trying to find healthy meals, that tasted good, were easy to prepare
and most of all... got eaten!
So often the meals my wife or I would prepare were thanklessly pushed
aside with the comments...YUCK or I Don't Like That!
I have lost track of how many times one or both of my kids would claim
they could not swallow...were full...or felt ill...just to cry in
absolute hysterics because I refused to allow them desert or a snack
only 5 minutes after they refused to eat.
99% of parents and caregiver are focused on the wrong thing... I was
focused on the wrong thing...and chances are so are you!
All my energy was focused on my children's behavior...and the stress I
put on them only made it worse. It did not matter what the food was I
put in front of them, what truly mattered was what the 'Secret'
revealed to me.
Now you have this secret.. you have control of the root of the issue
and you will be able to hear first hand from other parents how it
worked for them...not just testimonials but true stories of what they
did.
You also have recipes that are specifically chosen for their appeal to
young eaters...from breakfast smoothies to school lunches and
more...not just the same old recipes that you can find in any old cook
book or website...but recipes that Kids Truly Love & Will Devour Off
Their Plate!
http://kidcookck.blogspot.com/#