Posted to rec.food.baking

Default New Muffin Flavor Ideas

I've recently started the website www.MuseMixer.com. The basic premise
is that you combine two lists of things to get new ideas. I just
completed a page for new Muffin Flavors:

http://www.musemixer.com/Baking-Reci...uffin-Flavors/

My question is, would this be at all helpful to you in coming up with
new muffin varieties?

Posted to rec.food.baking

wrote:
> I've recently started the website
www.MuseMixer.com. The basic premise
> is that you combine two lists of things to get new ideas. I just
> completed a page for new Muffin Flavors:
>
> http://www.musemixer.com/Baking-Reci...uffin-Flavors/
>
> My question is, would this be at all helpful to you in coming up with
> new muffin varieties?

Not at all- some of those combos sound horrid!

Posted to rec.food.baking

Merryb wrote:

> wrote:
>
>>I've recently started the website
www.MuseMixer.com. The basic premise
>>is that you combine two lists of things to get new ideas. I just
>>completed a page for new Muffin Flavors:
>>
>>http://www.musemixer.com/Baking-Reci...uffin-Flavors/
>>
>>My question is, would this be at all helpful to you in coming up with
>>new muffin varieties?

> Not at all- some of those combos sound horrid!

Somthing on the order of, "You got chocolate in my peanut butter!"?
Posted to rec.food.baking

Dave Bell wrote:
> Merryb wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>I've recently started the website
www.MuseMixer.com. The basic premise
> >>is that you combine two lists of things to get new ideas. I just
> >>completed a page for new Muffin Flavors:
> >>
> >>http://www.musemixer.com/Baking-Reci...uffin-Flavors/
> >>
> >>My question is, would this be at all helpful to you in coming up with
> >>new muffin varieties?

> > Not at all- some of those combos sound horrid!
> >

> Somthing on the order of, "You got chocolate in my peanut butter!"?

No, you got peanut butter on my chocolate!

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Nov 17, 11:07 am, Dave Bell > wrote:
> Merryb wrote:
> > wrote:

> >>I've recently started the websitewww.MuseMixer.com. The basic premise
> >>is that you combine two lists of things to get new ideas. I just
> >>completed a page for new Muffin Flavors:

> >>http://www.musemixer.com/Baking-Reci...uffin-Flavors/

> >>My question is, would this be at all helpful to you in coming up with
> >>new muffin varieties?

> > Not at all- some of those combos sound horrid!Somthing on the order of, "You got chocolate in my peanut butter!"?

Peanut Butter - good idea, I'll add peanut butter to the list!