Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Grain mills

Anyone have one for grinding their own fresh grains?
What type do you have? Pros and cons of the model you have?

ANY advice would be appreciated.

Just fyi, I'd only be using mine for 2-3 bread loaves of bread/week and
possibly a few more times around the holidays when baking cookies.
During the year it would be <1x/month to make pastries and treats.

I'm looking for an economical model that's worth the price, will be
durable, and offers me the ability for different textures of grain
(fine, coarse, etc.)

Recommendations accepted with a smile :-)

Thank you,
Bobbett

Posted to rec.food.baking

wouldn't a general food-mill work? I'm thinking about an attachment to
my mixer...

Maybe I'm daft.

-C