Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Whole Grain Baking - King Arthur Book

http://tinyurl.com/vnmaa

King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious
Whole Grains (Hardcover)
by King Arthur Flour

Has anyone tried any receipe from this book. I just leafed thru it the
other day at a book store. What I really liked about it is the fact that it
doesn't promote their 'whole wheat white' flour by including it in every
receipe. Most of the receipes do use whole wheat.

Dee