Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Uh-oh....

I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.

It's been a very good machine for me, so now I need some advice. Should
I send it in for repair, or should I simply buy a new machine? If it
would be better to buy a new one, should I get the same brand or a
different one? What recommendations do you have for me? I appreciate all
advice! <G> Thanks so much.
--
Sandy
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Posted to rec.food.baking

I left you a message on alt.bread.recipes.

Rina

"Sandy Foster" > wrote in message

> I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
> that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
> a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
> paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article >,
"Rina" > wrote:

> I left you a message on alt.bread.recipes.
>
> Rina
>
> "Sandy Foster" > wrote in message
> >
> > I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
> > that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
> > a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
> > paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.

Thanks, Rina -- I answered you there just now.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Posted to rec.food.baking

"Sandy Foster" > wrote in message

> I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
> that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
> a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
> paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.
>
> It's been a very good machine for me, so now I need some advice. Should
> I send it in for repair, or should I simply buy a new machine? If it
> would be better to buy a new one, should I get the same brand or a
> different one? What recommendations do you have for me? I appreciate all
> advice! <G> Thanks so much.
> --
> Sandy
> my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
> http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

No answers, just wanted to say "hi!"

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article >,
"frood" > wrote:

> "Sandy Foster" > wrote in message
> >
> > I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
> > that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
> > a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
> > paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.
> >
> > It's been a very good machine for me, so now I need some advice. Should
> > I send it in for repair, or should I simply buy a new machine? If it
> > would be better to buy a new one, should I get the same brand or a
> > different one? What recommendations do you have for me? I appreciate all
> > advice! <G> Thanks so much.
> > --
> > Sandy
> > my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
> > http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

> No answers, just wanted to say "hi!"

Well, hi, Wendy! Fancy meeting you here.
--
Sandy
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:45:04 GMT, Sandy Foster
> wrote:

>I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
>that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
>a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
>paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.
>
>It's been a very good machine for me, so now I need some advice. Should
>I send it in for repair, or should I simply buy a new machine? If it
>would be better to buy a new one, should I get the same brand or a
>different one? What recommendations do you have for me? I appreciate all
>advice! <G> Thanks so much.

According to http://www.zojirushi-bread-maker-machine.com/ , your
model has been replaced by the one I just got for my birthday.

"Please note: The venerable Zojirushi V20 shown in this box has been
retired from production & replaced by the X20 (above.)"

Serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com
Posted to rec.food.baking

In article >,
Serene > wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:45:04 GMT, Sandy Foster
> > wrote:
>

> >I put my regular recipe into my breadmaker this morning, but it seems
> >that, after eight and a half years, the machine wants a holiday. I have
> >a Zojirushi BBCC-V20, purchased in Feb., 1999, and only one of the
> >paddles now turns. Kneading slowly fails until the machine stops totally.
> >
> >It's been a very good machine for me, so now I need some advice. Should
> >I send it in for repair, or should I simply buy a new machine? If it
> >would be better to buy a new one, should I get the same brand or a
> >different one? What recommendations do you have for me? I appreciate all
> >advice! <G> Thanks so much.

> According to http://www.zojirushi-bread-maker-machine.com/ , your
> model has been replaced by the one I just got for my birthday.
>
> "Please note: The venerable Zojirushi V20 shown in this box has been
> retired from production & replaced by the X20 (above.)"
>
> Serene

Yes, that's the one I've ended up ordering. It left Sparks, NV, *early*
Saturday morning (around midnight) and should be here on Wednesday -- I
think it's coming by snail. Sparks is about a day's drive from here.