Debra Hale-Shelton

Default cookie exchange club

I am a freelance writer planning to do a story on cookie exchange
clubs for The Associated Press. I am interested in talking, by phone,
with anyone who belongs to such a club as long as it is one active at
times during the year other than just Christmas. My story will not be
published until after the holidays; hence, the need for clubs not
oriented totally toward Christmas. I would be interested in talking
with people around the country and am especially interested in anyone
in central Arkansas, where I now live. Please email me at
. Thank you. Debra