FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cookie Exchange Club Newspaper Article (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/102-cookie-exchange-club-newspaper.html)

Debra Hale-Shelton 05-11-2003 09:05 PM

Cookie Exchange Club Newspaper Article

I am a freelance writer planning a story for The Associated Press on
cookie exchange clubs. I am trying to contact someone who belongs to
such a club that is active at times other than just Christmas, as the
story can't be used until after the holidays. If you are in such a
club, please email me at . I would be
interested in clubs throughout the country but am especially
interested in any in central Arkansas as I now live there now. Thank
you. Debra