LIMEYNO1

Default Lookig for this Italian cookie recipe

My problem is I look the way I think!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

thelimeyno1 at cogeco dot ca
thelimeyno1 at hotmail dot com

"MH" > wrote in message

> "LIMEYNO1" > wrote in message
> > How about 1 a day, just like the vitamins! <g> Taste better too.
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >

> I like the way you think! : )
>
> Martha

MH

"LIMEYNO1" > wrote in message
> My problem is I look the way I think!

I understand that...I just got back from an extra long workout so I could
have some fresh-baked bread today. : )

Martha