Posted to alt.food.asian
OM

Default Good restaurant websites?

Can someone recommend some really good restaurant websites?
Doesn't matter where.
I haven't seen a single decent restaurant website ANYWHERE!

Thanks.

OM

Posted to alt.food.asian
ian

OM wrote:

> Can someone recommend some really good restaurant websites?
> Doesn't matter where.
> I haven't seen a single decent restaurant website ANYWHERE!
>
> Thanks.
>

> OM

There are so many restaurants on the world that such sites are usually
local - or is your concern just to see a sample of a well-put-together
website?

Ian
Posted to alt.food.asian
OM

> There are so many restaurants on the world that such sites are usually
> local - or is your concern just to see a sample of a well-put-together
> website?

just looking for a well put together website.
i'm designing a website for a client.
and wanted some inspiration.
i haven't found a single website worthy of anything.

Posted to alt.food.asian
slim

OM wrote:

> > There are so many restaurants on the world that such sites are usually
> > local - or is your concern just to see a sample of a well-put-together
> > website?

> just looking for a well put together website.
> i'm designing a website for a client.
> and wanted some inspiration.
> i haven't found a single website worthy of anything.

Why steal someone else's idea?

Be creative and original.....if you can.

--
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraq.html

"How many American casualties is Saddam worth?
The answer is not very damned many."
- Dick Cheney, Seattle, August 1992

Donald Rumsfeld: "If you're asking if there's a direct
link between 9/11 and Iraq, the answer is no."
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4865948/

On May 01, 2003, President Bush declared that,
"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain --
I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the
interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they
say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody
an explanation. "
- George Bush, Washington Post, 11-19-02
Posted to alt.food.asian
OM

> Why steal someone else's idea?
>
> Be creative and original.....if you can.

that's a bit harsh. : (
only looking for some inspiration.
i'm a competent enough web designer to come up with something new.
but there's nothing wrong in looking and gettng ideas.
it's how humans learn: we copy, we adapt, we adjust.
it's done everywhere.
advertsing agencies.
fashion design.
architecture.
the approach is not, as you suggest: lock yourself away in a cupboard,
away from the world and come up with something original.

: )

Posted to alt.food.asian
Tippi

Did you see if http://www.chowhound.com has a dicussion board specific
to your area?

Looking for good informational websites [email protected] Wine 4 03-04-2008 08:57 AM
Good Wine Websites? ht Wine 12 03-03-2006 04:07 AM
Good restaurant websites? OM General Cooking 8 14-11-2005 05:32 AM
Restaurant Websites Tamara Lim General Cooking 24 17-04-2004 10:19 PM
Restaurant Websites Tamara Restaurants 1 29-03-2004 11:24 PM