Posted to alt.food.asian

Default dried and smoked fish available

Hello everyone!!!

for prices:
Contact: driedfish.supplier @gmail.com
Mobile: +237 676357414
Whatsapp: +237 676357414

we have come to your aid.
we am a very honest, reliable, trustworthy and most legit supplier of African food stuffs.
we have been running this business locally but have decided to make it international so that the world can enjoy too. we promised you. you will enjoy our supplies and services.

we have all kinds of seafood/fish available but there are dried and smoked.

list:
sardine fish
morroco fish
makiro fish
Crap

Just place your order of any quantity and we will deliver it right to your door. we use the Royal mail and UPS delivery services.

for prices:
Contact: driedfish.supplier @gmail.com
Mobile: +237 676357414
Whatsapp: +237 676357414

Thanks
Africanfood4U.

Dried, smoked herring Michael Horowitz General Cooking 3 03-10-2009 01:44 AM
Stinky Dried Fish sqwertz Asian Cooking 16 24-08-2009 04:11 PM
Stinky Dried Fish Sqwertz General Cooking 15 23-08-2009 03:48 PM
Dried Fish starmaykr Asian Cooking 12 10-10-2007 01:15 AM
Rec: Smoked Fish Dinner See Hear Diabetic 0 10-04-2006 09:54 PM