FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Position for "Cad Operator" at Myrtle Beach, SC .................12+monthcontract (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/433156-position-cad-operator-myrtle.html)

[email protected] 16-04-2015 03:24 PM

Position for "Cad Operator" at Myrtle Beach, SC .................12+monthcontract

Hi ,
Hope you are doing well.
Please find enclosed, description for the Cad Operator Job opportunity that we have with one of our clients in Myrtle Beach, SC. If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, send me your updated resume, contact information and rate expectation for this role.
About Real Soft, Inc.
Incorporated in 1991, Real Soft Inc. (RSI) is a US-based global software solutions company, a pioneer in providing professional services and delivering business solutions. You can learn more about our firm by going to:www.realsoftinc.com. Please feel free to call me anytime and let me know the best time to reach out to you to discuss this opportunity in more details.

Title : " Cad Operator "
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC
Duration : 12+month contract

Qualifications:
Qualifications:
Must be proficient in AutoCAD Proficient computer skills in Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher Good organizational skills Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude High school or equivalent education required.

Responsibilities:
Under supervision, prepare construction systems submittal drawings required to support Electronic systems contracting Operation in the District Office Prepare electrical systems drawings such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation termination drawings Receive project assignments from project engineers or operations manager Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation Tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other related duties as necessary.

Need only us citizen OR Green card holder.

IF you are interested please provide below mentioned details along with your updated resume.
1. What is your expected hourly rate on W2 (no benefit)? : _______
2. What is your work Status( ie : Citizen, Green Card etc) ? _______
3. Will you be comfortable with 7 year background check, Drug test and Education check.? _______
4. When are you available to start a project? _______
5. When are you available for an interview? ____________
6. Date of Birth(Month & Date):______________

With Regards,
Melvin Kumar
IT Recruiter
Real Soft Inc.
68 Culver Road, Suite 100, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852

Contact: 630 735 1444 ext 110
www.realsoftinc.com

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.