Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Asian Cuisine Fantastic Far Eastern flavours

Hi ---Listed below are my recipe-exchange groups

Feel free to join a few or ALL!
I love sharing good recipes..

Some are ethnic themed, while others are good old homecooking.

From beginner to longtime kitchen artist-we have some for all.

On all the groups feel free to make requests and friends too!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &

Christmas-cheer
HOHOHO-ready for the Christmas season yet?Neither are we! :}
SO we share holiday recipes,graphics, craft designs and plans, sites, secret swaps and more! Elves welcomed!:}

4SeasonsRecipes -
Seasonal treats and meals to tantALIZE!!!!

The Pastryshop
Elegant endings , delectable desserts and kids tummy yummies!

Asian Cuisine Fantastic Far Eastern flavours , fusion recipes and exotic cookery for the beginner.

ALL CHOCOLATE
Calling all dessert addicts and CHOCOHOLICS!!Want to make homemade treats and gifts that awe them?

Top Rated Recipes -for the best in cooking and gourmet delectibles!

RecipePlace
Working Nine to 5 ? Meals boring? Need edible inspirations and recipes that work? Join us and feel capable and skilled in no time!

CANADIAN COOKS
--------------------------------

This group is for anyone who loves to cook or wants to learn. Here we will share our favorite recipes, new recipes, tip for successful cooking, etc. Our list discusses Canadian modern & traditional recipes. For example, recipes will include the French Canadian classics ,foods of the Maritimes, Newfoundland, the Prairies, Ontario, British Columbia and the Territories. Learn food trade secrets and cooking techniques,, develop friendships, trade recipes and get sound advice from our members.

Post message:
Subscribe:

List owner:

Group site:

RecipesLostandFound

Need that "secret recipe" Desiring to cook like a top chef from your fav restaraunt? Had a great recipe you just NEED to share? Blue Ribbon recipes for the fair?

LaCucina-Italiano
Thats Amore'!!! Love pastas?Adore parmesan,proscuttio and oregano?
Lets all travel to a food destination thats Italian!

Freebies & Recipes

We share Free daily Recipes , freebies ,sweepstakes and contests,freebie sites and more! and family safe holiday-themed cooking collections.Canadians welcomed too! Lots of fun and food.Free for those who love to share from their collections and help others who are in need of a great cooking suggestion!Fun, sharing and family-safe food-resources.

A Family Kitchen

Ready to Cook and cant think of a thing? Need culinary ideas and guidance-seeking delicious creations?? You just want something easy to make? .We have the fast delectable and easy to make recipes-best on the net!

Top Rated Recipes for the best in cooking and gourmet delectibles!

TV Cooking
Recipes from your favorite tv chefs and cooking shows!

Healthy Cooks
Learn to cook to save lives-heart healthy, special needs for your diets, and palate pleasing!

Groups I help out with:
All Holiday Fun :
Celebrate the year round holidays from Valentines to Easter,Halloween and Kwaanza-we love them all!

Mediterranean Food
Cooking from all over the Mediterranean Region-French, Italian, Greek, Coastal-African.Spanish, and more...

I'm looking forward to Meeting you soon!

Understanding tea flavours juliantai[_3_] Tea 14 29-05-2007 04:03 PM
Tea flavours upty Tea 3 11-05-2007 04:29 PM
American preferences for oak flavours. jim Winemaking 8 18-10-2006 04:46 PM
Question for all the Middle Eastern cuisine gurus Suzanne General Cooking 2 15-12-2003 03:21 AM