FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Ginger Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/423821-ginger-tea.html)

JanetPelle 24-04-2013 08:52 PM

Ginger Tea

Hi!

I usually make ginger tea by just boiling some chopped ginger for 20-40 minutes.
Do you have any tips and tricks? Add anything fun to it?

elementsresto 25-04-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanetPelle (Post 1830228)
Hi!

I usually make ginger tea by just boiling some chopped ginger for 20-40 minutes.
Do you have any tips and tricks? Add anything fun to it?

I usually drink ginger tea when I'm having sore throat. They say it's good when you have a sore throat. Others also used this to have an easy digestion and this is really healthy to with many health benefits.

Ken Blake[_2_] 25-04-2013 06:35 PM

Ginger Tea

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:20:14 +0100, elementsresto
> wrote:

> I usually drink ginger tea when I'm having sore throat. They say it's
> good when you have a sore throat. Others also used this to have an easy
> digestion and this is really healthy to with many health benefits.

I don't believe any of that. It all sounds like "folk medicine" to me.

But if you think it makes you better, then do it; it's not likely to
hurt you in any way.

--
Ken Blake

Nick Cramer 27-04-2013 10:46 AM

Ginger Tea

elementsresto > wrote:
> JanetPelle;1830228 Wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I usually make ginger tea by just boiling some chopped ginger for 20-40
> > minutes.
> > Do you have any tips and tricks? Add anything fun to it?

> I usually drink ginger tea when I'm having sore throat. They say it's
> good when you have a sore throat. Others also used this to have an easy
> digestion and this is really healthy to with many health benefits.

My wife occasionally gives me ginger or galanga tea for my diabetes and
kidney disease.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

wdwatson 09-05-2013 10:46 AM

As everybody knows ginger is very useful for throat especially if anybody is suffering from sour throat. It is useful in coughing so ginger play one kind of Ayurveda medicine
----------------------------------
Tiffin recipes for children

JaneRathore 21-05-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanetPelle (Post 1830228)
Hi!

I usually make ginger tea by just boiling some chopped ginger for 20-40 minutes.
Do you have any tips and tricks? Add anything fun to it?

Hello,

Crush the ginger in mixture and add it after milk.

Jane

Brendon77 13-07-2013 10:55 AM

Ginger Tea Recipe:

Put the ginger in a tea pot or medium bowl. Pour 1 cup boiling water over it and let it steep for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, put the lemon juice and the honey in a large mug. Strain the ginger tea into the mug. Stir to dissolve the honey, taste, and add more honey or lemon juice if you like.

This is a better for lose weight.

http://www.inselair.org

Alone 10-09-2013 04:53 AM

Yeah it's true that such kind of tea is good for sore throat and also for digestion. And through this way you can burn your extra calories and body fat also. So must try it.