Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Chinese (food) photos

i've been posting some photos from past China trips over at ABF. not
sure if posters here have access to that group. i have to wait until all
the photos are done then they'll be posted on the web as well. but for
now they can be seen @ABF.
Posted to alt.food.asian

Sqwertz wrote:

> BTW: ABF stands for alt.binaries.food for those not in the know.
>
> People can see them for free if they use the Eternal-September server
> to connect. It only saves them for 3 months, so you some of them may
> be getting ready to expire.
>
> http://www.eternal-september.org/
>
> Of course you Google Groupers are SOL.
>
> -sw

how do i access ABF whilst abroad? do i set up a free account using
these web servers?
would be nice as my news server keeps articles for only a week.
Posted to alt.food.asian

Default news server

thanks, Steve. i have made an account. will check it out when i'm
somewhere else.
Posted to alt.food.asian

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 20:45:49 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:11:38 +0200, FG wrote:
>> i've been posting some photos from past China trips over at ABF. not
>> sure if posters here have access to that group. i have to wait until
>> all the photos are done then they'll be posted on the web as well. but
>> for now they can be seen @ABF.

> BTW: ABF stands for alt.binaries.food for those not in the know.

> People can see them for free if they use the Eternal-September server to
> connect. It only saves them for 3 months, so you some of them may be
> getting ready to expire.
> http://www.eternal-september.org/

Only 3 months ;~(

I can see the abominable 8~) 'anti-sandwich #1' of Jan. 13 2012 via
albasani news(and the ABF article texts, but not the attachments, going
back to Feb. 2011)

http://www.albasani.net/index.html.en

> Of course you Google Groupers are SOL.

pore devils, shed a tear ;~)

> -sw

HTH,
-maxwell
Posted to alt.food.asian

Sqwertz wrote:

> I didn't know you were using a Mac until now (sorry to hear that), but
> even Thunderbird 2.0 has a way to add multiple Usenet accounts without
> interfering with any other accounts you have set up.
>
> -sw

doesn't work on my Macbook but works on my Asus netbook. which is fine
since i usually take the netbook with me to places.