FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Lassana Diarra to Manchester United? (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/410854-lassana-diarra-manchester-united.html)

StacySpencer 08-09-2011 05:59 AM

Lassana Diarra to Manchester United?

Also when Qatar were 'supposed' to be buying Manchester United, manutd.com didn't cover it but now Manchester United are 'supposed' to be interested in buying Diarra they have covered it.

haleymcadams1 12-09-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacySpencer (Post 1658683)
Also when Qatar were 'supposed' to be buying Manchester United, manutd.com didn't cover it but now Manchester United are 'supposed' to be interested in buying Diarra they have covered it.

Oh! We're talking about football here. I thought this was about Asian Cooking that's why I search Google for the food Lassana Diarra. It turns out that it was a soccer player. :) What's the deal with Lassana Diarra anyway?