FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   who like Indian cooking ????? (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/409651-who-like-indian-cooking.html)

tan 27-07-2011 05:42 PM

who like Indian cooking ?????

If you are having the right spices in your home, then preparing this Indian food is so much easy. To prepare some more ingredients, you need various spices like black pepper, coriander seeds and many more. To add more spicy taste to recipe, you need to add red chills or chills powder.

And other ingredients like garlic, ginger, and green chilies are must in prepare for Indian cooking. In those basic ingredients, the red onion is the basic one. Whenever you try to prepare Indian food at your home, please make sure that you have all the basic ingredients, which are essential in cooking.
For more details please visit this
health and food
food and exercise

tan 27-07-2011 05:43 PM

I love Indian cooking! I like Indian Recipes.

xmen3 04-08-2011 09:01 AM

I like Indian foods because they are using spices to get good taste.

Zara M 08-08-2011 03:13 PM

I love Indian food but don't like trying it. It's really time consuming especially when preparing the ingredients. I only tried chicken curry but not the Indian style because it will be too spicy. I cooked it with the light to moderate spicy taste.

Ken Blake[_2_] 08-08-2011 10:50 PM

who like Indian cooking ?????

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:13:04 +0000, Zara M
> wrote:

> I love Indian food but don't like trying it. It's really time consuming
> especially when preparing the ingredients. I only tried chicken curry
> but not the Indian style because it will be too spicy. I cooked it with
> the light to moderate spicy taste.

I also like Indian food a lot, and often make it myself. I mostly use
Madhur Jaffrey's "Quick and Easy Indian Cooking." The recipes are very
good and they aren't time-consuming at all. And as always, if it's too
spicy, just cut down on the amount of chili.

--
Ken Blake

Addies21 11-08-2011 07:56 AM

I like Indian cooking an compare to pakistani and chiness