FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   kanom tuy recipe? (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/40943-kanom-tuy-recipe.html)

KR 26-10-2004 10:41 PM

kanom tuy recipe?

Hi, I'm looking for a recipe for kanom tuy, a 2-layer Thai dessert
based on coconut milk. No luck looking for this on the web. Any help
will be appreciated!

Best - krnntp

kalanamak 26-10-2004 10:56 PM

dolo wrote:

> Try he
> http://asiarecipe.com/larry/thaisalad.html
> Scroll down to Khanom Thuay...sounds good!
> d:D

You can use an abelskivver pan to cook these. I saw it done at a Thai
wat.
blacksalt

dolo 26-10-2004 11:37 PM

(KR) wrote in
om:

KR 03-11-2004 06:39 AM

Thanks! That looks just right.

Best - krnntp

Douglass Holden 28-04-2014 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KR (Post 254686)
Hi, I'm looking for a recipe for kanom tuy, a 2-layer Thai dessert
based on coconut milk. No luck looking for this on the web. Any help
will be appreciated!

Best - krnntp

try this..
Thai Coconut Dessert (Kanom Tuy) - BigOven 231946