FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Pork recipe from rural Thailand (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/409207-pork-recipe-rural-thailand.html)

recipecook 13-07-2011 09:11 PM

Pork recipe from rural Thailand

Interested in Thai cooking? This American cook traveled through rural
Thailand to learn cooking from the locals:
http://www.porkrecipesvideos.com/Mai...-chillies.html

Nothing quite like ethnic food. Enjoy!!

Zara M 08-08-2011 04:22 PM

I personally love spicy foods but the Thai food is too much that I get teary eyes whenever I eat any of its recipe. I'm wondering if there's any Thai food that don't use chili or not that spicy. I easily get stomach cramps when I eat too spicy foods but I love how Thais make the distinctive taste from other spicy recipes of other countries. Even if it's hot, the unique taste is still there.

Ken Blake[_2_] 08-08-2011 10:46 PM

Pork recipe from rural Thailand

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:22:26 +0000, Zara M
wrote:

I personally love spicy foods but the Thai food is too much that I get
teary eyes whenever I eat any of its recipe. I'm wondering if there's
any Thai food that don't use chili or not that spicy. I easily get
stomach cramps when I eat too spicy foods but I love how Thais make the
distinctive taste from other spicy recipes of other countries. Even if
it's hot, the unique taste is still there.

If you're making it yourself, why not simply cut down on the amount of
chili?

--
Ken Blake

Boylovely 06-10-2012 05:34 AM

I think it’s very interesting,thanks for sharing.
Emeraude cruise- Bhaya cruise- Marseille hotels luxury