FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Pork recipe from rural Thailand (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/409207-pork-recipe-rural-thailand.html)

recipecook 13-07-2011 09:11 PM

Pork recipe from rural Thailand

Interested in Thai cooking? This American cook traveled through rural
Thailand to learn cooking from the locals:
http://www.porkrecipesvideos.com/Mai...-chillies.html

Nothing quite like ethnic food. Enjoy!!

Zara M 08-08-2011 04:22 PM

I personally love spicy foods but the Thai food is too much that I get teary eyes whenever I eat any of its recipe. I'm wondering if there's any Thai food that don't use chili or not that spicy. I easily get stomach cramps when I eat too spicy foods but I love how Thais make the distinctive taste from other spicy recipes of other countries. Even if it's hot, the unique taste is still there.

Ken Blake[_2_] 08-08-2011 10:46 PM

Pork recipe from rural Thailand

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:22:26 +0000, Zara M
> wrote:

> I personally love spicy foods but the Thai food is too much that I get
> teary eyes whenever I eat any of its recipe. I'm wondering if there's
> any Thai food that don't use chili or not that spicy. I easily get
> stomach cramps when I eat too spicy foods but I love how Thais make the
> distinctive taste from other spicy recipes of other countries. Even if
> it's hot, the unique taste is still there.

If you're making it yourself, why not simply cut down on the amount of
chili?

--
Ken Blake

Boylovely 06-10-2012 05:34 AM

I think it’s very interesting,thanks for sharing.
Emeraude cruise- Bhaya cruise- Marseille hotels luxury