Member

Default Krua A Roi restaurant

Welcome! Here's Krua A-Roi Restaurant, which is located at ABAC Survanabhumi Campus, Samut Prakan, Thailand 10540. We mainly serve for our university students which we set our prices of food cheep as our strategy to attract customers. We have provided many delicious food and convenient environment for all of lovely customers, our food is based on Thai favor foods which many local students and international students would love it. We frequently give promotion to our customers, therefore, our latest promotion is to give one stamp of tickets for every single purchase above 100 B, and 10 stamps would get a free meal. In our future, we would provide one scoop of ice cream for every single purchase is above 100 B.

Check our fanpage in facebook to see more details about our shop.

steps:
1. log in facebook
2. search " krua aroi"
Attached Thumbnails
Krua A Roi restaurant-196443_163106797076302_162814450438870_288820_7908114_n.jpg