FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   China Import (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/406481-china-import.html)

shinetyler 11-04-2011 12:46 PM

China Import

I would like to import China mobile phones as a large volume. But have no idea about the import duty charges. can anyone advice me?Like that is there any website to find the Indian custom duty charges through online for different products?

Foodaddives 03-10-2011 05:16 AM

hi,

why you think of mobile phones , it is very competitive, why not think of food additives , such as MSG or Chinese foold flavouring powder , take my word , that is much better business and ROI is much better than phone business