Member

Default China Sourcing

I need to purchase auto part from China and I know there's a 3rd party purchasing consulting company in China to help others on sourcing auto parts from China, should I trust them on my business or how to check if they can provide good sevice for me and my business? Do you have some good consulting company to introduce? Thanks!!!
Member

Location: Danang

You should learn about them carefully before cooperation.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna88 View Post
You should learn about them carefully before cooperation.
yes i love the taste of it
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast View Post
yes i love the taste of it
It is not about the taste, it is about some auto companies, first read the post then you should add reply.

Clenbuterol

Global Sourcing shinetyler Asian Cooking 0 11-04-2011 12:41 PM
Sourcing Y'quem in Oz.....Step 2 Matt S Wine 8 19-05-2007 03:21 AM
Yunnan Sourcing LLC Draconus Tea 16 12-01-2007 08:26 PM
Yunnan Sourcing Pu-Erh Suggestions? Dominic T. Tea 9 21-09-2006 08:35 PM
Sourcing Wholewheat flour Deborah Sourdough 29 20-08-2005 12:03 PM