Member

Default Bangkok food

Hello guys, Would you happen to know what dishes belong to Bangkok city cuisine?
Experienced Member

Location: Manila, Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCooks View Post
Hello guys, Would you happen to know what dishes belong to Bangkok city cuisine?
I was in Bangkok a couple of years ago, and I loved the food I could find in the street stalls and food courts. They were just as good - or even better - as the ones in the fancy restaurants. My favorite Bangkok dishes:

*Pad thai (noodles with shrimp, tofu, etc. wrapped in egg)
*Tom Yang (spicy - and I mean spicy - soup)
*Glass noodle soup with minced meat and bean curd (sorry I can't remember the name)
*Green curry - chicken
Noemi
Recipe-Finder: The Smart Way to Find Recipes
"Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy." ~Author Unknown