Member

Default We want YOUR recipes!

Hello good people of Food Banter!

Sorry to barge into your forum, but I’m launching a brand new magazine for the British Curry Club and I want to inspire as many budding chefs, proud foodies and flavour enthusiasts as possible… And offer YOU the chance to see your own curry recipe published and distributed in over 20,000 glossy copies. And, for the very best submission, actually on sale in two high profile UK restaurants for the whole of 2012!

Chaat! magazine is the very first nationwide title made by curry lovers - for curry lovers. Each issue will be loaded with interesting, topical features, signature recipes you won’t find anywhere else, cooking tips, tales of exotic dishes around the globe and, most importantly… YOUR recipes!

We want to celebrate the amount of creation, passion and talent that’s hidden in UK kitchens. You know that buzz you get from feeding your friends and watching them smile with satisfaction? Well times that by a thousand when you see your own recipe, name and photo in a unique food magazine that’s being distributed across the country – and know that thousands of people will be cooking your very own creation!

All published recipes will also be uploaded onto our own forthcoming blog for public consumption… And the one with the most votes and comments will be featured on the menu in the British Curry Club’s flagship Spice Merchant restaurants in Cardiff.

This isn’t spam. This isn’t a blanket post… I am reaching out to passionate cooks who’ve been honing their own recipes down to perfection over the years. This is an opportunity to celebrate your skills in the most unique of ways.

Please contact me on dave at britishcurryclub dot co dot uk – and let the UK celebrate your creation!