Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Vietnamese Mam Nem Sauce

Sqwertz > wrote:
> [ . . . ]

Thanks for a great post and for Wandering Chopsticks' URL.

Your recipe sounds really good, Steve. Since Jun and Sai use Kapee (Thai
fermented shrimp paste), they'll probably know what else to do with Mam
Nem.

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.asian

On 24 Jul 2010 21:33:36 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:

> Sqwertz > wrote:
>> [ . . . ]
>> I know you can't tell her what to make, but just try anyway ;-)

> If I even ask her about a recipe or ingredient, it's on the table the next
> meal!

you have a tough life, nick.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.asian

blake murphy > wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2010 21:33:36 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> >> [ . . . ]
> >> I know you can't tell her what to make, but just try anyway ;-)

> > If I even ask her about a recipe or ingredient, it's on the table the
> > next meal!

> you have a tough life, nick.

Thanks for noticing, Blake. Jun's working today. Before she left, she
showed me all the makings for a cheeseburger. I'll have to cook and
assemble it myself! <sigh>