Posted to alt.food.asian
Ian Ian is offline

Default Chinese Food by Province

Hi -

I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:

http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province

Cheers,

Ian
Posted to alt.food.asian

thanks, Lee
"Ian" > wrote in message
> Hi -
>
> I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it fully,
> but I love this big section that describes the characteristic food of each
> province, and thought others here might like it too:
>
> http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

Posted to alt.food.asian

Ian wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
> fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
> food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:
>
> http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

a nice one! thanks.
Posted to alt.food.asian

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:13:50 -0400, Ian wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
> fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
> food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:
>
> http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

i will return their to read at leisure.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.asian

In article >,
says...
> Ian wrote:
> > Hi -
> >
> > I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
> > fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
> > food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:

http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ian

> a nice one! thanks.

Quite interesting !

Do you get Chinese characters in the PDFs files ?

Gerardus

Posted to alt.food.asian

Gerardus wrote:

> Quite interesting !
>
> Do you get Chinese characters in the PDFs files ?
>

> Gerardus

i just downloaded one to check... mostly in Engrish. there are some
empty boxes which are chicken scratches on bare earth but that's because
the font has to be changed.
Posted to alt.food.asian

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:50:11 -0400, blake murphy wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:13:50 -0400, Ian wrote:
>
>> Hi -
>>
>> I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
>> fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
>> food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:
>>
>> http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ian

> i will return their to read at leisure.
>
> your pal,
> blake

'there,' god damn it.

ypb
Posted to alt.food.asian
Ian Ian is offline

blake murphy wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:50:11 -0400, blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:13:50 -0400, Ian wrote:
>>
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
>>> fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
>>> food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:
>>>
>>> http://culture.ni-hao.co.uk/chinese-...es-by-province
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Ian

>> i will return their to read at leisure.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> 'there,' god damn it.
>
> ypb

Isn't goddamn one word, buddy:-)

Posted to alt.food.asian

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:20:33 -0400, Ian wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

>>> i will return their to read at leisure.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> 'there,' god damn it.
>>
>> ypb

> Isn't goddamn one word, buddy:-)

depends, dammit.

your pal,
blake
Member

Thanks for your sharing. I can find many useful thing which I need in this website. Thanks so much :X

Banned

Location: Atlanta

This is a great website. for more info about Chinese culture and food, visit my blog at:
Healthy, Authentic Chinese Food Experience with Sophia and Lots of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Hi -

I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:

Cusines by Provinces - Ni Hao - Chinese Culture

Cheers,

Ian
Member

Location: us

that's a great find! will try and read a bit.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevie View Post
that's a great find! will try and read a bit.
chinese food tastes very good..i like chinese food, but i don't like Korean food..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Hi -

I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:

Cusines by Provinces - Ni Hao - Chinese Culture

Cheers,

Ian

Hey, nice site.... very informative.... i like it...
Banned

Hi -

I found this huge website, and have not yet had time to explore it
fully, but I love this big section that describes the characteristic
food of each province, and thought others here might like it too:
bridal gowns,
wedding gowns,

Member

Thanks for your sharing. I can find many useful thing which I need in this website. Thanks so much :X
Kitchen cabinet hardware