FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   the best Vietnamese restaurant in OC is... (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/37273-best-vietnamese-restaurant-oc.html)

maymay 03-10-2004 03:36 AM

the best Vietnamese restaurant in OC is...

Is located in Anaheim, about 1.5 miles from Disneyland. Pho Republic
Noodles & Grill is their name. This is the only place I found that
serves authentic, authentic Vietnamese food in a clean, elegant
ambience with great service. They have a very extensive menu that are
appreciated by both Vietnamese and Westerners alike. Check out their
review on AOL Digital City. Check out City Search for a discount, or
check out their website www.pho-republic.com

werewolf 06-10-2004 03:47 AM

Maybe you're the owner...but it does sound good!

http://orangecounty.citysearch.com/r...___re view__1

We were just discussing Vietnamese restaurants in Orange County on the
sushi forum:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...alt.food.sushi

See the Chopsticks thread.

ww

werewolf 06-10-2004 08:18 AM

But - - those Citysearch reviews for Pho Republic sound very
suspicious! Three of them were posted on the exact same day, and four
out of the five reviewers never posted any other reviews - and it
seems that Maymay here has never posted any other messages either. I
think that I am detecting a pattern!

Detective Werewolf