Mike

Default "The MSG debate"

The MSG debate
Restaurant owner Louis Cheng prefers using chicken broth instead of
monosodium glutamate (MSG) to flavor the Asian cuisine he serves at
Pacific Rim Coast in Sterling.
at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20040...5557-5614r.htm
Steve Sundberg

On 21 Sep 2004 12:21:13 -0700, (Mike) wrote:

>The MSG debate
>Restaurant owner Louis Cheng prefers using chicken broth instead of
>monosodium glutamate (MSG) to flavor the Asian cuisine he serves at
>Pacific Rim Coast in Sterling.
>at
http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20040...5557-5614r.htm

Hope it's homemade, fresh chicken broth. If you examine the
mass-produced, canned variety, you'll discover MSG or lots of other
sodium added.

Now That The Contraception Debate Is Behind Us, Now We Need To Debate Policy On Converting The Jews Before The End of Days Joe ReBoot General Cooking 0 04-03-2012 03:06 AM
WSJ on the WA ethics debate DaleW Wine 11 30-05-2009 10:36 PM
the soy debate! figsandolives Vegan 9 21-05-2008 10:42 AM
"The MSG debate" Mike General Cooking 38 24-09-2004 12:11 AM
BBQ Debate: Charcoal or gas? Jeff General Cooking 110 09-07-2004 08:39 PM