Jeff Ellis

Default Please help - I need food related facts for my new website.

Greetings,

If you'd like, please feel free to pass this message on.

I'm currently in the process of putting together a website that
focuses on "Interesting Useless Facts." I plan on grouping
them by category, food being one of them.

I'm hoping that you will share a few of your own food related
"Interesting Useless Facts" (or others) for inclusion on the new
website - which actually brings up one more favor I'd like to ask.

I don't know what to name the site and would like your input.

If you are interested in contributing, please visit the link below.
The page contains a form you can use to confidentially submit
your Interesting Useless Fact(s).

http://interestinguselessfacts.jvm-communications.com

Thank you in advance.

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Ellis

JVM Communications
906 S. Adams
Hinsdale, IL. 60521
(630) 835-7620

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040323151553O4k7ItE7