Old 08-06-2004, 08:38 PM

Default Where can I purchase Chinese Beef Jerky?

I was buying Chinese Beef Jerky online from a company called "Sunpower"
but they told me they won't be carrying it anymore.

Does anyone know of any online stores which sell it?

Thanks,

Sy

--
Please post and reply to

Old 24-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Test

Where do you live? Chinese Beef Jerky is widely available in
Chinese and other Asian supermarkets.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:38:34 GMT, wrote:

I was buying Chinese Beef Jerky online from a company called "Sunpower"
but they told me they won't be carrying it anymore.

Does anyone know of any online stores which sell it?

Thanks,

Sy

jerky - best cut of beef to use [email protected][_2_] Barbecue 18 19-06-2009 12:15 AM
beef jerky Shereign Weiser Preserving 5 03-06-2007 08:11 PM
Beef Jerky The Joneses Preserving 0 14-01-2006 04:38 AM
Better Cut of Beef for Jerky Bob Simon General Cooking 17 08-01-2005 09:49 PM
Where can I purchase Chinese Beef Jerky? Marketplace 0 08-06-2004 08:38 PM