Lawrence

Default Visiting Thailand

Nick, I was quite glad to see your message....Until I read the Newsgroup
tonight.....What's up with that, Nick? Implying that I'm some sort of
ripoff?

Why this kind of chickenshit stuff, Nick? CD's haven't arrived, yet? ?
Ever thought about letting me know before you talk some shit about me on the
internet?? I did send you an email when I sent the CD's and I also earlier
replied to your email to me when you asked if the money had arrived-- the
CD's were sent a few days after that...

Very disappointed in your behavior, Nick. I always thought you were an
honorable man..Now I question that.

Larry

Lawrence > wrote:
> Nick, I was quite glad to see your message....Until I read the Newsgroup
> tonight.....What's up with that, Nick? Implying that I'm some sort of
> ripoff?
>
> Why this kind of chickenshit stuff, Nick? CD's haven't arrived, yet? ?
> Ever thought about letting me know before you talk some shit about me on
> the internet?? I did send you an email when I sent the CD's and I also
> earlier replied to your email to me when you asked if the money had
> arrived-- the CD's were sent a few days after that...
>
> Very disappointed in your behavior, Nick. I always thought you were an
> honorable man..Now I question that.
>
> Larry

Larry,

I reproduce my post from Sunday:

"Hey Lawrence,

Back in January, I sent you $10 for a CD you offered of a sting you pulled
off.

Did you ever get the letter? Had somebody opened it and removed the $? Did
you mail it (as you indicated in a subsequent post) and maybe it just never
got here? Did you just forget?

I'll be in Thailand for a while, starting next month. I'll look you up.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Stung (?) in the San Fernando Valley"

I certainly was not suggesting, nor did I mean to imply that you were a
ripoff artist nor otherwise impugn your good name. It was just an honest
inquiry, since I never received the CD. I also forgot that I was
out-of-town Jan 27 to Feb 11 and lost all my e-mails from that period. The
'Stung (?)' in my sig line was an attempt to be cute, since the CD was of a
sting. In retrospect, I guess it wasn't so funny and I apologize for my
stupidity in that regard. I still hope I will get the opportunity to meet
you on my forthcoming trip, but that's up to you.

With Metta,

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Abashed in the San Fernando Valley

http://operationiraqichildren.org/
Lawrence

wrote:

> Lawrence > wrote:
> > Nick, I was quite glad to see your message....Until I read the Newsgroup
> > tonight.....What's up with that, Nick? Implying that I'm some sort of
> > ripoff?
> >
> > Why this kind of chickenshit stuff, Nick? CD's haven't arrived, yet? ?
> > Ever thought about letting me know before you talk some shit about me on
> > the internet?? I did send you an email when I sent the CD's and I also
> > earlier replied to your email to me when you asked if the money had
> > arrived-- the CD's were sent a few days after that...
> >
> > Very disappointed in your behavior, Nick. I always thought you were an
> > honorable man..Now I question that.
> >
> > Larry
> >

> Larry,
>
> I reproduce my post from Sunday:
>
> "Hey Lawrence,
>
> Back in January, I sent you $10 for a CD you offered of a sting you pulled
> off.
>
> Did you ever get the letter? Had somebody opened it and removed the $? Did
> you mail it (as you indicated in a subsequent post) and maybe it just never
> got here? Did you just forget?
>
> I'll be in Thailand for a while, starting next month. I'll look you up.
>
> --
> Intuitive insights from Nick, Stung (?) in the San Fernando Valley"
>
> I certainly was not suggesting, nor did I mean to imply that you were a
> ripoff artist nor otherwise impugn your good name. It was just an honest
> inquiry

An 'honest' inquiry is sent to one via email, as was all our earlier
communications. The other kind are sent to the internet as flames, this time,
by you...
Fact is, you sent me an email a couple of days earlier, with no mention of any
problem with the CD's.

> , since I never received the CD. I also forgot that I was
> out-of-town Jan 27 to Feb 11 and lost all my e-mails from that period. The
> 'Stung (?)' in my sig line was an attempt to be cute, since the CD was of a
> sting. In retrospect, I guess it wasn't so funny and I apologize for my
> stupidity in that regard. I still hope I will get the opportunity to meet
> you on my forthcoming trip, but that's up to you.
>
> With Metta,

My part is done. And it was done as it should have been. I am an honorable man,
and there is no one here who can show any different. Sorry if the CD is late,
or lost. Shit happens. Even with the mail in Thailand. I do have another copy
at my home if you want to pick it yourself. That's as far as I feel like going.

I sincerely wish you had chosen to deal with your issue in a more honorable
way. I don't buy your explanation much, either.

William Boyd

Lawrence wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > Lawrence > wrote:
> > > Nick, I was quite glad to see your message....Until I read the Newsgroup
> > > tonight.....What's up with that, Nick? Implying that I'm some sort of
> > > ripoff?
> > >
> > > Why this kind of chickenshit stuff, Nick? CD's haven't arrived, yet? ?
> > > Ever thought about letting me know before you talk some shit about me on
> > > the internet?? I did send you an email when I sent the CD's and I also
> > > earlier replied to your email to me when you asked if the money had
> > > arrived-- the CD's were sent a few days after that...
> > >
> > > Very disappointed in your behavior, Nick. I always thought you were an
> > > honorable man..Now I question that.
> > >
> > > Larry
> > >

> > Larry,
> >
> > I reproduce my post from Sunday:
> >
> > "Hey Lawrence,
> >
> > Back in January, I sent you $10 for a CD you offered of a sting you pulled
> > off.
> >
> > Did you ever get the letter? Had somebody opened it and removed the $? Did
> > you mail it (as you indicated in a subsequent post) and maybe it just never
> > got here? Did you just forget?
> >
> > I'll be in Thailand for a while, starting next month. I'll look you up.
> >
> > --
> > Intuitive insights from Nick, Stung (?) in the San Fernando Valley"
> >
> > I certainly was not suggesting, nor did I mean to imply that you were a
> > ripoff artist nor otherwise impugn your good name. It was just an honest
> > inquiry

> An 'honest' inquiry is sent to one via email, as was all our earlier
> communications. The other kind are sent to the internet as flames, this time,
> by you...
> Fact is, you sent me an email a couple of days earlier, with no mention of any
> problem with the CD's.
>
> > , since I never received the CD. I also forgot that I was
> > out-of-town Jan 27 to Feb 11 and lost all my e-mails from that period. The
> > 'Stung (?)' in my sig line was an attempt to be cute, since the CD was of a
> > sting. In retrospect, I guess it wasn't so funny and I apologize for my
> > stupidity in that regard. I still hope I will get the opportunity to meet
> > you on my forthcoming trip, but that's up to you.
> >
> > With Metta,
> >

> My part is done. And it was done as it should have been. I am an honorable man,
> and there is no one here who can show any different. Sorry if the CD is late,
> or lost. Shit happens. Even with the mail in Thailand. I do have another copy
> at my home if you want to pick it yourself. That's as far as I feel like going.
>
> I sincerely wish you had chosen to deal with your issue in a more honorable
> way. I don't buy your explanation much, either.

I don't blame you. BILL