kalanamak

Default Thai curry paste

Rona Yuthasastrakosol wrote:

> From http://www.nmt.edu/~shipman/suq/homepage.html

What a fun page. I found this (below) from Lem (whom I have read
everything translated into English), but always thought the quote was
"Man is a man riding on the back of a pig, trying to deny the existance
of the pig". I thought it was Shaw.
I undoubted latched onto the quote marriage quote from Fear Of Flying. I
remember nothing of the book (consciously) except that it got more
attention than it deserved, and the line about her panties being so wet
you could "mop the streets of Vienna with them".

begin paste:

Psychoanalytic doctrine reveals the pig in man, a pig saddled with a
conscience; the disastrous result is that the pig is uncomfortable
beneath that pious rider, and the rider fares no better in the
situation, since his endeavor is not only to tame the pig, but also
to render it invisible.

> ----begin paste----
>
> The bonds of marriage are so heavy that it takes two to carry them,
> sometimes three. [Moms Mabley] Or four, or five.... [Della Reese]
> ``The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson;'' the first quote is
> also attributed to Alexandre Dumas on p. 119 of Erica Jong's
> ``Fear of Flying,'' the word ``marriage'' being replaced by
> ``wedlock''
>
> ----end paste----
>
> Looks like it's Alexandre Dumas.
> --
> ***For e-mail, replace .com with .ca Sorry for the inconvenience!***

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:54:04 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
> wrote:

>It's good to see you back here more regularly. I hope you'll be posting
>more!
>
>I will be posting from Japan, but possibly less frequently. I'm looking
>into getting DSL so I won't have to worry about telephone charges, but I
>need a Japanese person with a Japanese computer to help me with the
>application. Everything in Japan is always a hassle--except eating, that
>is!

If it's a hunk you're looking for, I hear they have sumo wrestlers out
there. And I heard that everything about them is big, except for what
is in the diapers

SIAOGU

The husband is the head of the house. The wife is the neck. And the neck turns the head.
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

> wrote in message
> If it's a hunk you're looking for, I hear they have sumo wrestlers out
> there. And I heard that everything about them is big, except for what
> is in the diapers

If that was an attempt at humour, I suggest you stay far away from it in the
future. Humour is obviously not your forte, though apparently idiocy is.

rona