Dr.Needles

Default sichuan peppercorns available again

It looks like the ban has been lifted. I just received 3 bags of
sichuan peppercorns from the CMC company http://www.thecmccompany.com
Chris Dieckmann

In article >,
says...
> It looks like the ban has been lifted. I just received 3 bags of
> sichuan peppercorns from the CMC company
http://www.thecmccompany.com

Rot in hell, spam artist.
Dr.Needles

I guess you would prefer a post like this:

It looks like the ban has been lifted. I just received 3 bags of
sichuan peppercorns. Good luck finding the site.

Oct 2003 10:27:46 -0500, Chris Dieckmann >
wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> It looks like the ban has been lifted. I just received 3 bags of
>> sichuan peppercorns from the CMC company http://www.thecmccompany.com
>>

>Rot in hell, spam artist.

plr

'snip snip snip snip'

aren't you embarrassed by your rudeness in accusing dr needles of spamming -
in so rude a manner!!

Dr.Needles

I tried ordering from them last month and they said they were out of
stock. I guess it's possible they found a supplier with old stock.
The peppers weren't very numbing.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:30:18 -0500, Chris Dieckmann
> wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> I guess you would prefer a post like this:
>>
>> It looks like the ban has been lifted. I just received 3 bags of
>> sichuan peppercorns. Good luck finding the site.

>The ban has not been lifted. Any spice company, Asian market, or eBay
>seller (yes, you can find them there, too) selling them is drawing from
>stock prior to -at least- early 2002, probably older. So what you're
>buying, essentially, is 2 year-old spice.

Tippi

Chris Dieckmann > wrote

> The ban has not been lifted.

I've seen sichuan peppercorn infused oil on sale, which would be
better than nothing. (I believe the ban is due to critters in the
peppercorns, which would not make their way into the oil!)