Aria

Default Posting Question

Does anyone know of an asian food group where people actively post? Asian
food is my favorite. Cook it frequently and would love to participate in a
group where there are more people.

Peter Dy

"Aria" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know of an asian food group where people actively post? Asian
> food is my favorite. Cook it frequently and would love to participate in a
> group where there are more people.

There's a lot of people on this ng. How long you been here? There is just
a lull now for some reason. Cause of some good baseball games on tv maybe?

What would you like to talk about? Start a thread.

Peter