Posted to alt.beer,alt.beer.home-brewing,alt.current-events.russia,alt.food.asian,alt.halloween.boo,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,van.general
No Name

Default NO LAWN MOWING TODAY

"%" > wrote in message

> "Alexander Kalinowski" > wrote in message
>>% wrote:

>>> i'll never call you so wrong a roonie

>> Alex:
>> You accused me falsely of name-calling. That stands. :-)

> show me me doing that

Gimme gimme gimme that thing

Posted to alt.beer,alt.beer.home-brewing,alt.current-events.russia,alt.food.asian,alt.halloween.boo,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,van.general
% % is offline

> wrote in message
>
> "%" > wrote in message

>>> Alex:
>>> You accused me falsely of name-calling. That stands. :-)

>> show me me doing that

> Gimme gimme gimme that thing

i'm going to the big town , yay

UPDATE ON MOWING MY LAWN Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 01-03-2016 10:45 PM
Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower! Cabrito del Boneless[_2_] General Cooking 12 22-05-2015 03:27 AM
OT - waaaaaay OT...... lawn tractors George Leppla General Cooking 22 05-08-2013 07:06 AM
Lawn mushrooms. MJB General Cooking 17 22-05-2007 07:42 PM
PING: Damsel - GET THE LAWN CHAIRS! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 56 06-01-2006 05:52 PM