Posted to alt.food.asian

Default spices exporter from china.

We are one of the leading professional manufacturer and exporter of
spices. We can supply Garlic, cassia whole, cassia broken, cassia
cigarette type, Cinnamon whole ,cinnamon broken, Dry ginger Whole, Dry
ginger Sliced, Dry ginger Flake, Star Aniseeds, Turmeric, zedoary ,
Dry Chilli, galangal, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and so on. If you are
interesting in our products ,please donot hesitate to contact us.
Hope we can begin cooperation!
Best regards
Mr lee
PROSHINE CORPORATION