Posted to alt.food.asian

Default THE BEST LAMB YOU EVER HAD! ONLY TAKES 30 MINUTES

This has got to be the most delish, succulant lamb. Best of all it
only takes 30 minutes.

Lamb Grill For Two

Yield: 2 Servings

1 T low-sodium soy sauce
2 t sesame oil
1 green onion,chopped
1 garlic clove,minced
2 t gingerroot,minced
1/4 t pepper
4 lamb loin chops (8 oz)
1 salt

In shallow dish, whisk together soy sauce, oil, onion, garlic,
ginger and pepper. Add lamb, turning to coat; let stand for 10
minutes.

Reserving marinade, place lamb on greased grill over medium-high
heat; cover and cook, basting with marinade, for 5-7 minutes on each
side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Season with salt to
taste.

Serve with sauted zucchini slices and sweet potatoes.

If you loved this try looking at my blog for other recipes.

WWW.ILUVALLFOOD.BLOGSPOT.COM

Posted to alt.food.asian

Sometimes Tandoori Lamb can be a little dry -- or sometimes not --
depending upon the cook.

I just returned from Toronto, Canada where I enjoyed a rack of lamb in
a Greek restaurant. It was pretty good, but I have had better on a
cruise ship.

ANYWAY -- I love lamb. I lived in Europe for over three years and
visit yearly and since it is abundant over there I order it
frequently. I wish lamb was more popular these days in the US -- and,
of course, much cheaper.

I also lived in Japan for over two years -- but I don't remember
eating lamb, but it was a long time ago and memory fades.

It surprises me when people say they don't like lamb -- but each has
their own taste. I just hope it's not a carry-over from the sheep-men/
cattle-men battles of yore.

Gary Hayman
Greenbelt, Maryland

--- SNIP ---