FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Indian Restaurant Curry (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/119484-indian-restaurant-curry.html)

catherine roberts 22-03-2007 11:40 AM

Indian Restaurant Curry

Over the years, I've been asked for the recipes of several Indian
dishes which I've prepared in my capacity as a professional. As you
are probably aware, more often than not any requests for information
on recipes etc are met with "...it's a special mixture of herbs and
spices...", which is no help in reproducing a dish. This is the
standard evasive response from indian restaurant chefs. Even if one
did have the basic recipes, they would be no good as the secrets are
in the preparation and technique. However, once you know the secrets,
it is simple.
http://indianrecipesyu.blogspot.com/#