Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Cocunut Milk Powders

after adding and mixing with warm water, I have good success with putting
leftover cm in a plastic pouch and tossing it into the freezer....no problem
at all and good success. btw someone wrote that he freezes coffee beans...I
gave that up a long time ago...I DO vacuum pack extra coffee with a food
saver vacuum unit and keep beans at room temperature...it is the presence of
air that destroys the coffee taste