FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Greetings from Switzerland (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/416807-greetings-switzerland.html)

Krebs Switz 03-04-2012 10:22 AM

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi All,

I've new to the forum and looking to make a few contacts for reselling our LM25 and LM45 electric food spray gun products.

We offer the only "food safe" certified electric food spray gun on the market.
They are powerful enough to spray egg and oil, right through to jam and chocolate.

If you would like more info, please check out the web at KREBS Switzerland and contact me if you feel these are interesting products for you to promote.

Thanks!

Krebs Switzerland