FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   The Cake Lady (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/414836-cake-lady.html)

Vampyra 15-01-2012 01:54 PM

The Cake Lady

Hi All, I have just found this site and its many foodie forums. howmlovely to see so many people from all around the world, and greetings to everyone

I love cooking and baking and I am always keen to learn new recipes, always on the look-out for something new and interesting.

As a hobby I bake and decorate cakes and I am known by work colleagues and friends and friends of friends (!) as The Cake Lady. I have just received for Christmas, Willy Harcourt-Couze chocolate bible and lots of yummy cacao which I am yet to try out.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.