FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Hi to all (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/407078-hi-all.html)

toasterovenexpe 30-04-2011 10:53 AM

Hi to all

I stumbled on this web site by accident when i was searching for new recipe for our toaster oven review site. Sooner realized that there are good stuff in here and registered.

Looking forward to contribute to my knowledge to this site.

textpertgirl 30-05-2011 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toasterovenexpe (Post 1609816)
I stumbled on this web site by accident when i was searching for new recipe for our toaster oven review site. Sooner realized that there are good stuff in here and registered.

Looking forward to contribute to my knowledge to this site.

Hi... I am new too... Still exploring the site though.

william8411 23-06-2011 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by textpertgirl (Post 1620173)
Hi... I am new too... Still exploring the site though.

Hi! I'm William, look forward to you sharing :)

andy2506 09-12-2011 10:31 PM

Hi I am new too. I love to cook and I am glad that I join this website

MarkJett 12-12-2011 10:44 AM

Hello Guys and Girl --- !

My name is Mark Jett. I am a new member of this forum. This is my first post to say hello to all of you here. Thanks.

MikeTyson 14-12-2011 09:54 AM

Hello Friends,
My name is Mike Tyson. I am a Student of Law. I am new Here and want to introduce myself. This is a great forum and I love to join forums & communities of my Interest.

JohnCorey 16-12-2011 06:41 AM

Hello….!

John Corey Here……..I just joined this forum and new here..i am saying hello to all the forum members and this is my 1st introductory post….nice to join this forum…

poojakapur 03-08-2013 05:49 AM

Hi folks, this is poojakapur. Working as a house wife as well as serving trustee people. I am very much happy about this forum for allowing me one of the member into this foodbanter account. I love cooking and serving very much. I hope i could share some receipes and gather some of the gross amount of new items, tasty tips, home health remedies etc., Thanks a lot foodbanter.