FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Newly registered today (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/403557-newly-registered-today.html)

pcguymy 24-12-2010 10:19 AM

Newly registered today

Hello everyone - I have just bumped into this web site for food and drinks. Am glad that I have found this place as I can now look for info on food and drinks.

Just in time to wish everyone a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year 2011

bimbambino 10-02-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcguymy (Post 1563980)
Hello everyone - I have just bumped into this web site for food and drinks. Am glad that I have found this place as I can now look for info on food and drinks.

Just in time to wish everyone a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year 2011

Hi there! Im a newbie here also. looking forward for a great discussions and learning here!

crazy4food 14-04-2011 10:43 PM

Hello everyone am new to this forum and i think that is a great one

veracious 28-04-2011 12:14 PM

Me too :)
I am also new in this forum .I would like to stay here and to learn some delicious recipes too.

william8411 06-07-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veracious (Post 1609211)
Me too :)
I am also new in this forum .I would like to stay here and to learn some delicious recipes too.

Welcome! nice to meet you too