About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Old 23-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Member

Location: In a small rural town with my sweetheart.
Smile Hi everyone!

I'm new to FoodBanter and am excited to join other foodies. I love to cook and eat. I have collected recipes and cookbooks for many years. I'm always sharing my recipes with family and friends. I look forward to being a part of this forum and getting and giving new food and drink ideas.

I have a recipe website that I've started in the last few months with great recipes and some family stories.
__________________
NanaJenn

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." - Virginia Woolf

http://www.holiday-recipes-collection.com/

Old 13-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Member

You are doing very well in your studies. Go to those sites suggested by the first answerer.

* 4 years ago
Old 14-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Member

Welcome abroad dear friend,
Hope you can have lots of fun into this forum and help a lot of people with your knowledge.