FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Hi everyone! (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/401635-hi-everyone.html)

NanaJenn 23-10-2010 04:09 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new to FoodBanter and am excited to join other foodies. I love to cook and eat. I have collected recipes and cookbooks for many years. I'm always sharing my recipes with family and friends. I look forward to being a part of this forum and getting and giving new food and drink ideas.

I have a recipe website that I've started in the last few months with great recipes and some family stories.

Harry holmes 13-11-2010 04:08 PM

You are doing very well in your studies. Go to those sites suggested by the first answerer.

* 4 years ago

daipham 14-07-2011 04:28 AM

Welcome abroad dear friend,
Hope you can have lots of fun into this forum and help a lot of people with your knowledge.