FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Just found Food Banter (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/400162-just-found-food-banter.html)

Mama_B 31-08-2010 03:07 PM

Just found Food Banter

I'm always interested in new food sites and meeting new foodies, so I'm glad to be here.

Harry holmes 13-11-2010 04:09 PM

It sounds like the culture at this office is unusually informal. It might be wise to take someone you trust aside and ask 1-on-1 if this behavior is what they do all the time or only sometimes (when the general manager is out, when the big-wigs from back East aren't around, etc.).

daipham 23-07-2011 03:25 AM

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. Share what you know, learn what you do not.