About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Member

Default Hey

Hi everyone, I'm AnticGod.
I'm a student at a university in central Illinois. A big one. With a lot of agricultural departments.
I'm still learning more every day. I enjoy baking both desserts and European-style hearth breads, though I'm also dabbling in Asian-bakery sweets from time to time. I just recently made the transition from baker's yeast to sourdough. It's been a while since I cooked anything interesting or fancy, but I like to experiment. However, since I live in the dorms, I almost exclusively bake, now.
I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here, and picking up tips.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:49 AM
Member

Hello, very nice to meet you, hope you will share your cooking experience with everyone.